The TSC Transfer Student Mentoring Program aims to facilitate successful transitions for incoming transfer students. The goal of the program is to connect transfer students to resources, help students engage in academic and social networks upon their arrival at UCSB, and aid in the overall holistic growth of incoming transfer students. Incoming transfer students are paired with senior transfer students with similar majors and/or interests.
2016-2017 TSC Mentoring Program Events:
- Mentor/Mentee Match Day
- TSC Morning Hikes
- TSC Research Colloquium
- Professional Development Series
- Mentoring Program Game Night
- End of the Quarter Potluck
- End of the Year Beach Day
* Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year are now closed to Mentees. We are still looking for Mentors!
Are you interested in becoming more involved with the TSC? Consider volunteering to be a Mentor in the TSC Mentoring Program during the 2017-2018 academic year. Apply here!